Tuesday, January 3, 2012

ALLIGATOR BOOTS

This guest post from Lenny Mcknight

This Christmas I used my wireless internet service to find my husband a great gift. He is one of those people who has everything, so I never know what to buy him for Christmas, our Anniversary, and his birthday. I am also waiting until the last minute and running around town trying to find the perfect gift. I have to say that he usually gives much better gifts than I do. He is really just so thoughtful and always picks me out something that I love, but would never spend the money on myself. Like this year, he got me a new ski coat and also some really beautiful green onyx earrings. I searched and searched the internet and then decided that I was going to get him some custom cowboy boots. I ended up ordering the custom pair from the Lucchesse boot store in Houston, Texas. They are the same boot brand that John Wayne used to wear. I ordered him almond brown boots. The lower half of the boots are alligator back. The upper part of the boot is made of soft goat leather with nice stiching and detailing. They are truly unique and beautiful. I think that they are going to be a nice surprise and that he is going to really love them.

No comments: